I’m in a pretty good mood today! Here in NZ we are almost beginning the best (longest) weekend of the year with Friday and Monday included in our Easter weekend, and this year it’s followed by Anzac Day next Friday and therefore another long weekend! It really doesn’t get much better than that.
We feel pretty satisfied with the away holidays we had in January and February this year so we’re making the most of these coming weekends at home. And yes I have a list of renovation jobs that’s pretty looong. Here’s hoping we can cross off a few things!
But first, an Easter egg card, with much thought and love from Master W.
I’m guessing by the end of the weekend he should know his Easter eggs from his fried eggs?!
Here are a few things I’m reading today, then I’ll be back next week with a whole lotta progress (I hope!). Have a fabulous Easter weekend (whether you choose to holiday or DIY), and good luck with finding a stash of the right kind of Easter eggs!
– A bedroom makeover on sfgirlbybay
– 5 tips for evaluating a business idea on A Beautiful Mess
– 10 ways to make cheap wardrobes look more expensive on Apartment Therapy
– 3 tips for styling an entryway on A Beautiful Mess
– A California house tour on A Cup of Jo
– The Perfect Carrot Cake on Made from Scratch