Of course I have our bedroom on my brain, and despite all the dust, I can still see the light at the end of the tunnel.
So, I thought I’d share some amazing things I would love to have in our bedroom, but probably won’t because they’re a bit much for my budget-conscious self. However, a girl can dream, and do her best to spend other people’s money instead. Get your wallets out!
- I love pretty much everything this designer creates, but a smaller version of this wall cabinet is still one of my favourites – I’d hang it right by my bed and store my treasures in it.
- I’d also get a pair of these wall lights – they’re not so bad at $95 (US??) each and come in loads of colours!
- I’m still shopping around for this rug, trying to snap up a bargain original on Trade Me, but of course I keep forgetting and miss them. One day… one day it’ll be my turn!
- I kind of like this light. I say kind of, because I’m surprised I like it, but I do! It’s $280, which is not horrendous actually.
- There’s some new art about and I really do love it. It’s by Amber Armitage, of Homestyle mag. $190 for A0 unframed.
Happy Friday, and have a lovely weekend!
Note: I’m all done with updating our Progress page – I’ve combined the previous To Do list and Before & “After” photos into this one page now. Much more satisfying to see how far we’ve come already, mixed in with what we still have to do!