For simply aaaaages I’ve been wanting a hanging fruit bowl in our kitchen. Not just to free up some bench space (although that is always useful) but to add another dimension to the kitchen. So far we’ve been pretty slack in getting some more arty layers added. We got the basics in and I love how functional our kitchen is despite its smallness, but it is lacking some personality in the way of feature art.
So, I’ve just done it. I’ve made a purchase that is the first step in making our kitchen a little more layered.
But first, here’s a quick round up of 6 of my finds. Most of them are more crafty by nature, but there’s a couple that would look just as at home in a totally modern and minimal space.
– Three tiers of handmade, available in a range of colours, from Etsy
– Cocoon planter and fruit bowl in one
– Wire basket from Tea Pea (this one would need you to attach the hanger part, but it can’t be too hard can it?!)
– Modern macrame in lilac and lemon
– Rope hanging planter (which this Etsy crafter is bring out in a fruit bowl style in the near future)
And now I’m going to leave you guessing as to which one I’ve bought! But if you can’t wait, I’ve already spoiled the surprise on Facebook!