In a world of endless options and a whole lot of sameness in a zillion online shops I do tend to get just a bit excited about little boutique stores who have something really unique, yet still keep their prices reasonable.
Tea Pea is one such store. I’ve done much browsing of their goodies over the years since I discovered them – back when Master W turned my world into a whimsical one of kid-sized treasures. Although so many of Tea Pea’s whimsical kid-sized treasures would be just fine in an adult world too. I would be well tempted by all this cuteness even without kids in the house. There is definitely nothing wrong with a bambi light in the master bedroom!
My picks, clockwise from top left:
– The parade cushion – I’ve been coveting this since Master W was born, wondering if one day I would have a wee girl. Yes! Now I can add it to the shopping cart…
– Cloud coathangers – the best kind of clouds!
– Wire mag holder – I’m just trying to decide which colours and where to use them…
– Bambi light – sweetness and light!
– Wire baskets – as per the mag holder… I want them all, every colour, everywhere!
It’s no wonder I’m a bit in love with Tea Pea’s product range… it seems Mr & Mrs Tea Pea have a bit in common with Mr & Mrs Duck Egg Blue. Adorable small children, and a mid-century house currently under renovation. These two things add up to an entire world… Do go and have a look at some pictures of their house – I love their style!
And their logo… I just wish I was the designer – mmm!
Note: Tea Pea don’t know me from a bar of soap… I just love their style and product range and couldn’t help sharing!