Well… we’ve done it. For better or for worse.
I’m not talking marriage – that was a while ago.
I’m talking two small children sharing a bedroom. At the moment it is definitely “for worse” but I still have hopes we will get to “for better”. We are tired and cranky – don’t come and visit this week…
For anyone who also has a rearranging furniture thing, and hates waiting for help to arrive – here’s how you do it all by yourself… without scratching furniture, floors or walls!
1. Take one old blanket
2. Lay it on the floor next to furniture destined for a new location
3. Lift one side of furniture item while sliding blanket under (feet are good for this)
4. Repeat with the other side
5. Push, pull, shove furniture to new location
6. Remove blanket one side at a time (again, use your feet)
And a few more corners and details… just because I love this room!
Now if only it was that simple… switch modes for blissful peace and quiet and well rested children (and mama’s and dada’s).
If you have any tips for little ones sharing a bedroom they’ll be welcomed with open arms!