Well, talk about exciting to receive my very first blog award!
Thank you to Lindsay from Me, Ed and Pea for passing it on. I appreciate it a lot and hope it will give my l’il ol’ blog a wee boost.
Here’s how it goes:
1. Thank and link back to the person who gave the award to you. Check
2. Share 7 things about yourself. Check
1. I’m currently in renovation denial and avoiding all painting, sanding and planning by handcrafting presents and sweet things for myself!
2. I contract as a Marketing Manager for a company who I will be finishing up with tomorrow. Full time mum here we come…!
3. The thing I am most excited about right now is a planned campervan trip ‘up North’ in May 2012.
4. I spent 6 months living/travelling in a campervan in Europe a couple of years back.
5. I love dark chocolate and rarely eat milk or white.
6. Baby number two feels like it might have a calmer nature than number one, but I’m scared to jinx it by writing this!
7. I don’t do exercise. Oh wait – I vacuum, paint, chase a toddler, mow the lawns (sometimes) and am currently doing weights training (carrying an extra 8-9kg 24/7).
3. Send it along to 15 other (new/newer) bloggers and let them know you have awarded them! 4 out of 15 check.
Wow, 15 is a lot… I’m thinking maybe along the way of copying and pasting that number somehow got to be a little too big for it’s boots?
Here’s my sharing of the love and Versatile Blogger Award – it might not get to 15 but these are all blogs I check into every day or so and I do so because they inspire me:
Andrea from MissBrowne – well, you’re just a super duper designer and I am already anticipating your thank you card design for baby number two!
Natalie from The Destitute Designer – because you’re doing the same thing as me… mothering, working and renovating. Keep it up!
Megan from Mousehouse – perhaps not a new blogger (you seem to be much more experienced with it than me) but I like your home style and commitment to what you set out to do.
Rachael from Made From Scratch – also more up with blogging than I am but I do like your blog for it’s cleanness, colour and style. Hope all is going well for you.
I’d like to share more but I’d be making it up… most other blogs I read are pretty well established.
Thanks again Lindsay, and now I’m off to stitch some more buttons – will do my best to show you what’s up with this before I’m outta here for a Christmas break!